Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
AGI is currently seeking a Field Test Engineering Student for a May-August summer term to join the design team at our Innovation Centre in Winnipeg. The successful candidates will work with the development teams in the testing of innovative new products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the development of test plans.
• Perform field and laboratory tests of designs, according to approved test plans. This will require travel to field test sites.
• Analyze test results and prepare test reports.
• Participate in design reviews, and work closely with other project team members to ensure the design has systems which function properly together and perform at levels specified in the product specifications.
Skills and Competencies:
We require an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who is able to work independently with minimal direction. A valid Class 5 driver’s license is required.
We are seeking 1 position for a student enrolled in Computer, Electrical, Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering.
A strong candidate will possess:
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to use basic hand tools and test equipment.
• A farming background and/or related experience.
• Previous experience performing tests or experiments.
Interested candidates may submit their resume & cover letter to email@example.com on or before April 22, 2017.
Back to opportunities